Madhu Babu Pension Yojana(MBPY)
Funding & amount of pension : Rs. 300/- is being paid to the beneficiaries per month under this scheme. The State Govt. bears all the expenditure under this scheme. Rs.500/- is being paid to the beneficiaries who are above 80 years.
- Eligibility Criteria :
- The age of the beneficiaries should be more than 60 years.
- He/She must be a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
- He/She should not be involved in criminal activities.
- His/her annual income should not be more than Rs.24000/- per annum or the family should be enlisted in the BPL category.
- He is not in receipt of any other pension from the Union Govt. or State Govt.
Procedure for application : To get such pension the beneficiaries has to apply in the prescribed form to the concerned B.D.Os/ E.Os. The prescribed form on MBPY is as per Annexure-A.
Application forms may be obtained free of cost from the Office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality/NAC concerned.
Sanctioning Authority : The Sub-Collector sanctions pension in favour of the beneficiaries on the recommendation of the B.D.Os.
The eligible applications are being sanctioned on first come first serve basis from the waiting list.
Mode of Payment : The pension is being disbursed to the beneficiaries in shape of Cash at G.P head quarters on a fixed date i.e. 15th of each month i.e. on the Jana Seva Divas after due identification by the PRI members.
Transparency : Dissemination of beneficiaries list in the Block Office & G.P office.
Whom to contact : Block Development Officer of the concerned block or the Executive Officers of ULBs.
District Social Security Office
District Social Security Office, Near BB High School, Dhenkanal
Location : Dhenkanal | City : Dhenkanal | PIN Code : 759001